So Joe came to visit this weekend, along with his two awesome friends Mark and Laura. We went to the MOMA and ate and drank to our hearts content. Some highlights!
 |
| I welcomed Joe to NYC with his favourite food (Perogies) at Veselka |
 |
| I'm a dork. Good coffee though |
 |
Katz's! Two pickle options= awesome.
|
 |
| It was really busy, even at 2:30 on a Friday. |
 |
| I really tired the guy out. |
 |
| Pastrami heaven. |
 |
| Pavement concert in central park with Joe, Laura, Mark, and my awesome cousins Nicole and Darren. |
|
After the concert we met up with Jake and a friend and hit up Rudy's, a super dive bar in Hell's Kitchen. Rudy's had 7 dollar pitchers, something I thought didn't exist outside the Wardroom.
 |
| Joe fell in love with the store Evolution in SoHo |
 |
| I fell in love with this street art. |
 |
| Mmm cupcake. |
 |
| Red Velvet cupcake heaven at Magnolia Bakery |
 |
| Rolling Rock beers at a Tapas restaurant with Maria, Daniel, Laura and Mark |
Theres little I love more than a great hole-in-the-wall dive restaurant. So I can't tell you how much I loved Tasty Hand Pulled Noodle Inc in Chinatown.
 |
| Roast Duck with fresh knive cut noodles in delicious broth for under 6 bucks. |
 |
| Joe had hand pulled noodles with Eel |
Overall it was a fabulous visit, but I miss Joe already. A lot.
You went to Tasty hand Pulled Noodle Inc!! I'm so happy you liked it!
ReplyDeleteYES! Completely due to your recommendation! You have been SO on with the food suggestions.
ReplyDeletehooray! i'm happy you think so. if you ever want more, let me know...
ReplyDelete