I'm sorry faithful readers (I think there are some of you) for slacking in the updates. The first reason is that technically I was participating in a Google fast of sorts (which of course includes blogger) for a Digital Media class assignment, although in actuality I was slacking ALL over the place. The second reason is that my life has been pretty calm and uneventful as I was adjusting to classes, and then fasting for Yom Kippur.
I've had time to take in new delicious tastes (Porchetta sandwiches mmmm), I spent some time with a new friend reading in a cafe in Chelsea, I discovered that St Marks Books on my corner is awesome, although the lox spread at my local bagel joint is NOT (It's no Murrays) and I've realized the awesomeness of 3 dollar wine at Trader Joes.
I also finally got to experience the R train above ground as I went to visit my cousin in Park Slope, which was something I had been looking forward to for a while.
![]() |
| Crossing the Manhattan Bridge |


who is visiting? ITS NOT ME SO OBVIOUSLY THIS PERSON IS NOT TERRIBLY IMPORTANT
ReplyDelete