Thursday, September 2, 2010

More updates..with pictures!

So things are gradually getting better. I now know what my nearest subway stop is (Astor Place), I have picniced in Central Park, visited a penthouse on the upper east side, bought some groceries, met some wonderful people in my program and drank beer with them, wandered around my East Village neighbourhood and seen an excellent Broadway show (Memphis). I am still lonely, and still feel a little lost and out of place, but for godsakes it hasn't even been a week!

I also managed to set up my room (it is a work in progress- mostly the empty wall above my bed). See below:

The records came with me..of course
Pavement watches over me. Also note two big wonderful windows!
Work may occur here. But probably just blogging and and record listening.
I got lots of stuffs.
The obvious soundtrack.

4 comments:

  1. yayyy sounds like tons of fun! the room is shaping up awesomely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room looks great!! You unpacked and set up really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! I have the biggest room in the suite!

    Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete