| Grad School research projects are fun! |
| I spent a Saturday with Jake wandering around Central Park. This kid was better at making bubbles than the bubble guy. |
| Jake is always a good person to wander with. |
| We both agreed that the trees looked like something out of a fairytale |
| And the central park skating rink opens! |
| Oh New York skating rinks. Jake outside the Rockefeller Center one. |
![]() |
| Planning a visit to the top of the Rock soon. |
![]() |
| Rachel and her delicious nutella covered waffle. |
| Lili and Rachel |
On the walk through Chelsea, we passed the Chelsea Hotel. It seemed fated. I've spent the past couple weeks listening to almost exclusively Leonard Cohen sing about cold, gray nights in New York City. Maybe it's the 'Canadian in New York' thing, but I feel that the man gets me. Sometimes it blows my mind that I live in a city that poets and novelists and musicians have treated as a muse. I truly am blessed to have a chance to live here.
| I remember you well at the Chelsea Hotel... |


No comments:
Post a Comment