Monday, October 11, 2010

Cupcakes, Farmers Markets and so forth

So I discovered my current favourite cupcake place and it happens to be like, 5 minutes from my house. It's called Butter Lane. What more do you need to know??

Me inside Butter Lane. Look at the wallpaper!
YUUUUUUUUM! Their vanilla buttercream has flecks of vanilla bean in it.

Outside the bakery
Cuckapes= love = my life philosophy

Really awesome/ridiculous hipster band on the street. All members had really awful moustaches

Bored and waiting for the R train

So I don't just live off cupcakes ok?? Sometimes I go to the Union Square Farmers market. And buy lots of delicious GREEN things!
From left to right: Kale, basil plant, broccoli, green apples
I normally do my reading at the library or at Starbucks because they don't kick you out for sitting there for 4 hours and ordering only a 1.80 coffee. But yesterday I went to Veselka (Ukrainian diner/24 hour cafe) and sat at their bar.
My view.
And I leave you with this great group shot from Graduate student bar night. Sebastien wasn't as drunk as he looks.

Sebastien, Linnete, Vicky, Sebastien's French friend.

1 comment:

  1. MWSA,
    One might think that you have developed a significant food obsession...But I don't think so.
    Love from the inferior city.
    Pike

    ReplyDelete