But on to the next step: autumn in NYC, and my last year of studies. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to spend another year in that fantastic city, and despite a lot of pain in saying goodbye and leaving Toronto/friends/family/JG, I know it will be a good one.
Here's to fall, my favourite season, with its crisp air, cozy sweaters, warm drinks and leaf-crunching walks. And here's to another year in the greatest city, full of beauty, pleasure, learning, and growing- in so many ways.
PS- I have no idea who out there is a regular reader, so please, drop a line in the comments if it strikes you at any time! Say hi!
![]() |
| Perhaps this will be the year I will wear more lipstick? |

HI! I know I've said it before but I LOVE your blog. It made me look up November flights to New York. I need a taste of autumn in New York. When would be a good time to visit for you?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I realize my awkward blog name... it's time to bring back the dream blog!
Hey Zo!
ReplyDeleteThe first weekend in November is free, as is the weekend of the 17th if you wanna come down. Just let me know when you're thinking and I'd love to have you. Of course you're welcome in the spring as well!
xoxo Mich